You know how many women spend a lot of time and money buying things for the house, but somehow it never looks or feels just right?
- They move furniture around again and again, but their spaces do not feel right.
- They paint and repaint their walls, but the colors never seem to match or look great with their furniture
- They buy artwork and ornaments that in their mind should look great, but the end result is less than pleasant.
Do you ever feel like that?
The Nine Steps to Feng Shui® Room by Room Membership Website helps you know exactly what to do in every single room of the home, from the foyer to the master bedroom, from the kitchen to the family room, so that your home looks and feels wonderful, and there's happiness and family harmony.
The Nine Steps to Feng Shui® Room by Room Membership Website helps you create a home you love.
You can Make Your Home a Dream Home with the proper guidance, and for a very low monthly fee (or save 30% if you sign up for the year).
Imagine not having to guess, but knowing exactly what to do in each room in the home.
You want your home to be beautiful and comfortable, AND you want your family to share happy moments at home.
"It was when we lived in another state that I found Moni. I have lived in three different homes since, and now my current home is the best home possible. I’m pleased with the guidance from the Room by Room website and group. As a right brain art teacher, married 52 years to a left brain, organized and quieter husband, I appreciate the guidance. I have enjoyed the articles, the videos and the weekly decluttering tasks.
Moni helped me find common sense decor and Feng Shui cures to work through many challenges in dealing with 1978 architecture. I have enjoyed finding new Feng Shui approach to make it a much better home for us!"
Jennie Graham Long, BS Ed. K-12 Art Ret; Jennie's Art Basket: original-custom Watercolors, Longaberger consult. 30 yrs; Landscape Gardener, Nani of 4
Many people want to use Feng Shui to improve the look and feel of their homes, but they don't know where to start. There is so much information out there and it takes too long to try to sort out what works from what doesn't.
Even when they find good information, they are not sure how to apply it to their homes, and there's no one to answer their questions!
I've been there too. Even though I graduated with a degree in Architecture I made many mistakes when I set up my first home. I could only see that something was wrong after I had put it up. When I tried to learn and apply Feng Shui to my home, I got stuck at every step!
I didn't give up.
I took on the challenge to figure out how to use Feng Shui to create homes that help people be happy!
As a result of my studies and research I created the Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System.
The Nine Steps to Feng Shui System® is a method that combines:
- Ancient Asian space arrangement techniques.
- Concepts from modern architecture (for which I trained in Quito, Ecuador)
- Vibrational healing frequencies
Now I have put my best knowledge in a members-only website where you can have the information you need at your fingertips to create a happy life in a home you are proud to show.
Your Feng Shui Guide
My name is Moni and I have made it my mission to take the confusion out of Feng Shui.
With my previous knowledge of architecture, and the help of experts in Ancient Chinese Medicine, I have created a Feng Shui method that makes sense and is easy to learn and apply: the Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System, which is at the core of all my training programs and books.
With this membership website it becomes so much easier to understand how Feng Shui applies to a home, room by room. In this site you will learn the essence of each room and work on your life areas by working on the room that helps that life area.
- Work on the foyer to improve career and money making.
- Work on the living room to improve fame and social life.
- Work on the dining room to improve health and family.
- Work on the kitchen to improve wealth.
- Work on the hallway to improve communication and good luck.
- Work on children's bedrooms to improve creativity.
- Work on the master bedroom to improve love.
The results: a home they can feel proud of, less stress, more vitality and increased wealth, hope and happiness.
A beautiful home, less stress, more vitality, increased wealth, hope, and happiness.
Starta. What is Feng Shui? Definition – Meaning
Startb. How Old is Feng Shui?
Startc. What is Form School Feng Shui?
Startd. What are Compass School, Traditional and Classical Feng Shui?
Starte. What is the Nine Steps to Feng Shui® School?
Startf. Why You Shouldn’t Focus on the Directions or Calculate Gua Numbers
PreviewNine Life Areas
Starta. The Feng Shui Bagua Map
Startb. Why We Align the Main Door with the Bottom of the Bagua Map
Startc. How to Apply the Bagua Map to Different Types of Floor Plans
Startd. What to Do When a Life Area is Missing in Your Floor Plan
Starte. Cures to Complete Missing Areas in the Bagua Map on Your Floor Plan
Startf. What Do You Balance in Life? The Feng Shui Scale
Startg. The 12 Archangels and the 9 Life Areas in Feng Shui
Starth. The Natural Archetypes of Feng Shui
Starti. Life Areas and Family Members
Startj. The Life Areas and Body Organs
StartThe Nine Life Areas and the Energies of Nature
StartThe Feng Shui Nine Life Areas Work in Pairs
STOP trying things that don't work, racking your brains trying to guess what will be a good investment of time or money for your home.
Instead, get reliable Feng Shui information that will help you turn your current home into your dream home.
STOP being that person who hates their home and is embarrassed to have folks over.
Instead, become that person who is proud to show their home off, but, more importantly, a person who loves and enjoys their home every day with their loved ones!
Now members get access to Decluttering Challenges, I-Ching Readings, Live Q & A Meetings, and More in a Private Facebook Group and Via Zoom Meetings.
- Every Tuesday, at 4 PM Eastern Time, I go live in the private Facebook group for members to give you that week's decluttering task, as part of our monthly decluttering challenge (this month it's to declutter paperwork).
- Every Tuesday, at 6 PM Eastern, you may meet with me (while I cook) to chat about Feng Shui, or just hang out with me in my kitchen.
- The first Thursday of the month at 4 PM Eastern I do group I-Ching readings. The I-Ching is the ancient Chinese book of changes that taps into your deeper mind and your own intuition to help you see what's going on around you and make the right decisions.
- Every Thursday, at 6 PM Eastern, you are invited to join my clients and students for a free Q & A via Zoom. During these meetings you can ask me anything about Feng Shui.