Learn to prepare healthy foods your family will love!
- Are you having a hard time getting your children to eat vegetables?
- Do your husband and kids complain (and don't eat!) whenever you try to feed them nutritious foods?
- Do you feel that to eat wholesome you have to give up eating delicious?
Hi, we are Awan and Zaffar Castañeda, and we are homeschooled. We asked our Mama to create this course because we wanted to share with other families the healthy and delicious way we eat in our home. Our Mama trained as a natural chef in a health food store and school, long before we came along. When we were little we were the pickiest eaters, so our Mama had to figure out how to tweak the nutritious foods to make them delicious, so we would want to eat them.
Our Mama is a great cook, but she does not use recipes.
Every time she prepares a dish, it may be slightly different.
Our dad said the only way to learn from her would be to record her.
So this is what we did:
- We invited people to come to our house to learn from her.
- We recorded the classes with two cameras.
- We then edited the videos in a computer, to offer them as an online course. (It took a long time! Tedious work to tell you the truth, but we are happy we did.)
Now we know how to cook and when we grow up we will be able to prepare for ourselves the healthy and delicious foods she prepares for us every day.
Whenever our parents ask us where we would like to eat, we say, "Home!"
This is because the food our Mama makes is more delicious than any restaurant food, and yet it is also healthy at the same time.
Wouldn't you want your kids to always prefer home foods?
With this course, you can do this, without spending too much time in the kitchen and without breaking the bank!
The truth is, as long as your home foods are not delicious, you will end up going out to eat junk!
This course is a Homeschooling effort produced by the Castaneda family. We, Awan and Zaffar Castaneda, asked our Mama to create this course because we wanted to share with other families the healthy and delicious way we eat in our home. Our Mama had trained as a natural chef in a health food store and school, long before we came along. When we were little we were the pickiest eaters, so our Mama had to figure out how to tweak the healthy foods to make them delicious, so we would want to eat them. Our Dad had the idea that we should record our Mama while she taught a live cooking class in our home kitchen. Our Dad also contributed to the content of the course, in the section about healthy breakfasts. Once the course was finished, we (Awan & Zaffar) edited the videos and created the online course.
"The How to Cook course enabled me to create healthy meals from simple, wholesome foods without recipes. The directions are clear and practical and the results are delicious! My daughter even asked for cauliflower soup made in the How to Cook technique for her birthday!"
- Denise Helms Fitness Instructor
"I thoroughly enjoyed this educational cooking class. It focused on incorporating different grains, meats, vegetables and spices into various dishes to create wonderful flavors! The class helped me understand the overall effects foods can have on our bodies and how to combine foods from different groups in order to maximize their nutritional benefits.”
- Tanya C Felton, D.M.D.
All Smiles Family Dental
Frequently Asked Questions
When you finish this course, you will:
- Be able to prepare many healthy and delicious dishes with easy cooking processes. You will even be able to make your own recipes!
- Know how to concentrate the natural flavors in foods so you won't need to use artificial seasonings or flavor enhancers.
- Be able to prepare several meals at once, so you can spend less time in the kitchen.
If you want to lose weight, if you want to eat right, if you want to feel good, work with your tongue instead of against it. After all, your tongue tends to win in the end.