The Bagua Map on YOUR Floor Plan
Have Moni Apply the Bagua Map to Your Floor Plan
Everyone familiar with Feng Shui wants to know exactly how to apply the bagua map to their floor plan, but many people make mistakes when they try to do this on their own.
Most of my clients and students, who had tried to do this on their own, missed something.
- Some of them included garages that should not have been included, and others did not include garages that needed to be part of their bagua map.
- One topic that always generates confusion is whether to include sun rooms in the bagua map or not – the answer is sometimes you do and sometimes you don't!
- Most of them had no clue what to do when the floor plan was not a square or rectangle, or when there was a bathroom occupying a life area!
It takes training to know exactly how to place a bagua map over a floor plan.
You have to see how many stories the home has AND how the stories are distributed.
You have to take in consideration whether the home is in it's own building or whether it shares the building with other homes (such as in the case of a town house or a condo).
In short, you could spend a lot of time and money learning how to do this, or you can have me do it for you.
Once you enroll in this program, you will have your bagua-map-on-your-floor-plan back in less than 3 days, and from then on you will know what is going on with your life areas instead of having to guess.
• The best way to apply the bagua map.
• Done by an authority in Feng Shui.
• Customized for your particular floor plan.
+ the answer to your most important Feng Shui question.
What you need:
A) A copy of your floor plan.
B) A proportional sketch of your floor plan, drawn on graph paper, using measurements.
NOTE: I only need the ground floor (the floor that contains your front door), unless you live in a split level home.
What you need to do with A) or B)
1) Scan your floor plan on proportional sketch and save it to your computer.
2) Take a photo of it with your phone. Make sure to hold the phone horizontally over the image so that it doesn't get too distorted.
Go to the Read Me section and then click on the page How to Upload Your Bagua Map that you will see when you enroll to learn how to upload your bagua map, along with one burning question you have about Feng Shui (for a limited time). I'll upload a copy of your floor plan with the bagua map applied to it (and any missing zones marked on it) within 72 hours (3 days).
For a limited time, I'll also be answering one burning question about Feng Shui ($27 value) as a gift included with your purchase of this service.
My name is Moni and I have made it my mission to take the confusion out of Feng Shui.
With my previous knowledge of architecture, and the help of experts in Traditional Chinese Medicine, I have created a Feng Shui method that makes sense and is easy to learn and apply: the Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System, which is at the core of all my training programs and books.
You submit a floor plan or proportional sketch of your floor plan.
And you get back, the bagua map on YOUR floor plan.
And the missing and/or problem areas marked:
PLUS: For a limited time, you get to ask your most important Feng Shui question at no additional cost!