Simple Balance™ – Feng Shui Home Floor Plan Analysis
In a Simple Balance™ Feng Shui Home Floor Plan Analysis Moni takes a thorough look at your floor plan for new construction or remodeling.
Moni checks that:
- Your floor plan does not contain any Feng Shui mistakes that would translate into costly building mistakes, or require further remodeling in the future.
- The general layout of your floor plan and future home promotes balance, vitality and harmony.
- The location and design of the kitchen is done in a way that helps you grow your wealth instead of curtailing it.
Why a Feng Shui Floor Plan Analysis is Important
These are some factors that can make or break your Feng Shui Luck in a new or remodeled construction:
- Layout of the main entrance, from the curb to the front door.
- Location and shape of staircases, hallways, and bathrooms.
- The distribution of doors and windows in every bedroom in the home. If done wrong, this could ruin your rest and interrupt your sleep.
Why Moni is the ideal person to check your floor plan for you:
- Earned her degree in Architecture in the Central University in Ecuador.
- Has been practicing Feng Shui for almost 20 years.
- Has 8 published text books on Feng Shui.
- Is the creator of the Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System, a step by step method that takes the confusion out of Feng Shui, simplifying it without taking away any of its efficacy.
- Trains people all over the world to become Feng Shui Consultants.
Your Feng Shui Guide
My name is Moni and I have made it my mission to take the confusion out of Feng Shui.
With my previous knowledge of architecture, and the help of experts in Ancient Chinese Medicine, I have created a Feng Shui method that makes sense and is easy to learn and apply: the Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System, which is at the core of all my training programs and books.