Origins and Meaning of the Feng Shui BaguaMap
Learn what is the best way to apply the bagua map to a floor plan
The Bagua Map is an essential tool used in Feng Shui.
The Bagua map allows you to divide any floor plan into nine segments, each of which represents one area of life.
Yet, there is a lot of confusion on how to apply the bagua map: whether to use the magnetic directions, or to align the bottom of the bagua map with the wall that contains the main door.
In this mini course you'll learn:
- The two ancient Asian spiritual tools that came together to form the bagua map.
- Why some consultants divide the floor plan using the magnetic directions and why some consultants align the bottom of the map with the wall that holds the main door.
- Which method works better.
- What are the eight natural forces (and a non-force) that gave shape to the Feng Shui Nine Life Areas.
- The connection between the bagua map, bone oracles, shamanism, and the I-Ching.
Your Feng Shui Guide
My name is Moni and I have made it my mission to take the confusion out of Feng Shui.
With my previous knowledge of architecture, and the help of experts in Ancient Chinese Medicine, I have created a Feng Shui method that makes sense and is easy to learn and apply: the Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System, which is at the core of all my training programs and books.
Moni has a gift for simplifying complex Feng Shui concepts and presenting the essential information in a clear, concise and easy to understand manner. This is a great course for learning the basics of Feng Shui quickly and easily. I really enjoyed and benefited from this course.
StartOrigins of the Bagua Map (10:30)
StartWater Line, Wood Line, Fire Line, Earth Line, Metal Line (1:58)
StartThe Element Lines in a Property (Land) (2:24)
StartThe Element Lines in a Building (0:39)
StartForm School, Bagua Map and Element Lines in the Body (2:45)
StartApplying the Bagua Map to a Floor Plan (2:56)
Great experience, easy to follow, easy to understand and quite different from what I had learned in the past.