- Do you need to forgive a family member?
- Has a family member (or an ex) hurt you in a way that you feel traumatized and unable to move forward in life?
- Would you like to release the fear, the pain, the resentment, the anger, so that YOU can be free?
Someone has said that forgiving others is a selfish act. How true! Resentments hold you back, they take away your energy, they drain you!
But forgiving is not easy. If it was, you wouldn't be here.
Other people tell you "Get over it" "Move on!" "That was so long ago." If it were that easy, everyone would be doing it. The problem is that when someone close to you has hurt you at a deep level, there is emotional scarring you have to deal with. You need to heal first!
The hurts that were inflicted on you by someone really close to you, don't just fade away with time. They are always there, slowing down your healing and your progress.
When a family member hurts you, the worst part of it is the betrayal.
Betrayal can break your heart, erode your soul, and do away with your ability to TRUST!
When someone betrays you, you have to deal with negative feelings that arise towards a person you were hardwired to love. This kind of conflict creates an unbelievable state of tension in your soul. You are suffering.
- If the parents that were supposed to nurture and love you, instead abused you.
- If the man you thought you would spend the rest of your life with, abandoned you or cheated on you.
- If the sibling that you always thought had your back stole money from you.
How can you move on? You may divorce the man, but not the children you had with him, and you cannot divorce from your parents and siblings.
What can you do?
What you can do is forgive in a way that:
- Is sincere and authentic.
- Stems from your own healing and spiritual growth.
- Keeps you safe and protects you from future abuse.
People tell you that you need to forgive, you need to let go – as if you were the person that created the conflict, and not the person at the receiving end of abuse. They shame you for your justified negative feelings against the people who hurt you!
To add insult to injury, some of your relatives may have sided with the person who hurt you, and refuse to see your side of the story, or they simply refuse to believe you.
If you are ready to:
- Take care of yourself and learn to put yourself first when you should be putting yourself first.
- Release the anger, the resentment and the pain while keeping others accountable.
- Set healthy boundaries in place so that you don't get hurt over and over again.
You need this course!
I am so very thankful for your [course on] Forgiveness...
...it was realistic, helpful and kind. The content was deeply informative and useful--something that many presentations on forgiveness overlook entirely. I so appreciated that there were NO Tired Old Platitudes (or re-hashing) which can just leave a person exasperated and depleted. To my delight, there were a lot of discussions and ideas which actually work for me.
I love having recordings of the sessions along with the very clear pdfs so that I can listen and read again and again. I truly enjoyed your presentations and conversational style which kept me engaged. Moni, you discussed feng shui and its connection to trauma and personal, spiritual wholeness clearly, providing hands-on applications which made sense to me deep in my being and which make me more whole. I have already implemented some of the cures presented and can feel a deep difference in my well-being. I expect that this difference will continue to develop.
I truly recommend this class to anyone who wants a genuinely human and spiritual avenue for finding true forgiveness and knowing their boundaries. It's more than a bargain for a life for the better.
K. P. - Columbus, OH
My name is Moni and I have made it my mission to take the confusion out of Feng Shui.
With my previous knowledge of architecture, and the help of experts in Traditional Chinese Medicine, I have created a Feng Shui method that makes sense and is easy to learn and apply: the Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System, which is at the core of all my training programs and books.
Although I feel I have been able to adequately forgive and create boundaries through various healing practices, I realized, through taking the class, that I still had a few lingering issues that had not been effectively addressed. It was great to learn some techniques that I had not previously been exposed to and I was able to use them to my benefit. I would recommend this course for those who feel they are stagnant in their self-improvement and understand that they can't move forward until they address and heal their past trauma. There is much information given during these lessons, but it's broken down to make it easy to follow and understand.
Laura Lopez, Moline, IL
When I enrolled in this course, all I wanted was to stop feeling angry at my mother all the time. I never would have expected that by the end I would start feeling tenderness towards her again! I hadn't known that I could still feel love towards her. This happened while working with the templates for arranging family photos to establish good boundaries.
Frequently Asked Questions
I took this course because I needed to forgive my in-laws. I had resentments that no one knew how great they were. They never liked me, but I put up a good face to keep the peace. When I got to the part on putting up photos of the extended family on both sides, my relationship with my husband improved!
G.P. New Jersey
- Change Your Paradigm of Forgivenes so You May Forgive Truly
- Limit the Influence Your Parents Still Have Over You
- Learn How to Protect Your Inner Child
- Create Healthy Boundaries with Relatives so Offenses are NOT Repeated
- Figure Out if It Is Healthy and Safe to Interact with the Person You Have Forgiven
- Forgive Yourself Completely