- Is your home office bogging you down?
- Are you drowning under a pile of pending paperwork?
- Has your life become a tug-of-war between home and work?
Arrange your home office according to Feng Shui principles to get the most possible work done with the least amount of stress, frustration or distraction!
Feng Shui principles work for both individual offices or office nooks (the energetic equivalent of cubicles in the corporate world) that are set up inside of another room or area.
This office Feng Shui program will help you create a vibrant and successful energy in your office space.
Whether your office is a full home office, or a nook, Feng Shui can bring the desired energy when you apply it right.
If, like most people, you spend many hours in your office, you need to be mindful of how this may be affecting your health, and this is a very important aspect of this program on home offices.
Being stuck in an office can be the pits, even when your office is in your own home – sometimes even more! With
this program you will learn the do's and dont's of Feng Shui office
design so that you can feel like you’re working in a
Every office and creative space has the potential to help you stage your own success, and when your personal working environment looks and feels connected to the reality of success, it will fuel and support your ambitions, to help you take off professionally or in business.
In this program you'll learn how to:
- Arrange your office according to the power position to promote efficient work and avoid distractions.
- Create a work environment that nourishes you instead of draining you.
artwork and imagery to place on your office walls and what objects
to put on your desk to
advance your career or grow your business.
- What are the bests plants for your office, to encourage a healthy environment and money and business growth.
- Use Feng Shui cures you can easily implement in your specific office space that will contribute to your career success.
systems to keep your office and desk tidy and control
paperwork. (Top entrepreneurs around the world have this in common: a
- Clear the clutter in your office and on your desk, and clear the energetic clutter that has been stopping your progress.
- Work with flow, balance and harmony.
- Choose the best colors and the best furniture for your home office.
- Relieve stress and enjoy your working hours.
- Discover Feng Shui tips and productivity hacks to organize your space and your time.
- How to harmonize work with house work, as you take care of your family and kids.
A proper Feng Shui office helps you feel inspired, productive, and powerful. And when done well, feng shui will enhance your creativity, discipline and success.
Feng Shui for Business and Holistic Marketing Maven
Moni helps her clients promote their business in ethical ways by using true and tried Feng Shui for Business methods and state of the art marketing techniques, which she has modified for spiritual integrity.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can't learn everything by googling it!
Sure you can search online for "Feng Shui tips for the home office." You will get thousands of results. How will you know how to sort through all that or how to choose what advice is right, or what applies to your particular case?
With this program, you will find everything you need in one place, neatly packed so you can learn it, understand it and apply it fast, so you can start reaping the benefits of Feng Shui for the Home Office right away, with full knowledge that you are doing it right!
Does your office environment seem to drain the productivity right out of you?
If so, join this program so that you learn the Feng Shui principles to help supercharge your workspace.
Feng Shui is all about being comfortable in your own space. Aside from the physical comfort that comes with following proper ergonomics, comfort can also mean keeping a clear mind and maintaining an organized lifestyle.
When applying these Feng Shui ideas to your office, they create a stress-free work environment.
This not only makes for a happier lifestyle, but will also keep you more productive in your home office.
Learning office Feng Shui principles for your desk organization, positioning, room layout, and even wall color can change the way you work at the office.
One of the key principles of Feng Shui is achieving happiness. Having the proper balance between work and life is an essential part of this.