Are You Embarrassed? Overwhelmed?
Do you feel like your life is out-of-control?
- Do you often wonder if you are too busy to have a beautiful, well-kept home?
- Do you dislike (or even hate) chores and housework?
Are you afraid to meet people or make new friends because you dread inviting someone to your home?
Maybe your children are unable to have their friends over because you don't want their mothers to know how you keep your place! Or maybe you are missing out on work opportunities because you cannot bring co-workers home.
Do you want to live more simply with greater ease and grace?
"Why Aren't Things Flowing in My Life?"
You know something has to change. You keep telling yourself that you know what needs to be done to declutter, organize, and tidy up your home -- you just need to do it.
If it were that simple, everyone would be doing it.
Well, this is a program that helps people declutter and organize their homes and keep them tidy FOR LIFE. What's great is that this program requires no self-discipline and no will power, and has worked for people with extreme cases of clutter.
What makes this program work so well is that it transforms the way people feel about their homes and their stuff, so they learn to live only with what they use and love. Once their heart is in it, decluttering and organizing becomes easy!
This program is a unique combination of:
- Eastern secrets about space and time management.
- Latin American house keeping tricks to make house work happier, more manageable, and enjoyable.
- Home organization and efficiency tips from a professional in Architecture and Feng Shui.
The home organization program:
is based on 3 principles discovered by Moni Castaneda after working with thousands of Feng Shui clients and students in the United States and abroad:
1 - Clutter equals decisions delayed - without robust systems for decision making in place, clutter will keep coming back.
2 - No one is happy to organize ugly things - without beauty there is no long term tidiness.
3 - A person can only tidy and organize their space according to their predominant memory type - all other attempts will inevitably end in failure.
This program is different from any other program, course or book on decluttering and tidying up because:
- It draws on the unlimited power of your Deeper Mind (erroneously called the "unconscious mind"), instead of relying on the limitations of "will power." This course works with your high self, instead of your ego.
- It requires no self-discipline. The system works by acting on specific spots in the home first, to release chi (life force) which has become stagnated. As chi is freed up and becomes available to you, you will have increased energy to declutter, tidy up and organize.
- It works by transforming your feelings and deep emotions towards house work and organizing. Once your heart is in it, nothing can stop you from tidying up.
- The main reasons why people hold on to clutter.
- How to stop clutter before it happens.
- How to create systems so that clutter never gets out of hand in your home again.
This program has helped people finally declutter, even those who:
- Had tried many books, processes and courses, but nothing had worked for them in the long term. They may have had temporary spurts of energy and cleaned up some, but soon went back to their previous habits.
- Had been paralyzed by emotional burdens or even depression, and unable to take action to improve their homes in any way for a long time.*
- Had been diagnosed with attention deficit disorder (ADD).*
- Were potential candidates for "hoarders" shows on TV.
* Please be aware that we are not claiming that this program has helped people improve from depression or attention deficit disorder, but simply that people who have shared with Moni that they were struggling with depression or ADD have been able to make positive strides in the decluttering and organizing of their homes.
When this Decluttering Program came along, I knew right away it was what I needed. Clutter is in the way of everything for me, and I have spent years on my pack rat tendencies only to attract clutter over and over again, so I knew that my changes truly needed to come "from the heart." I would recommend this course to anyone who has struggled for a long time with clutter. For years, feng shui was an fascinating but confusing mess of rules to me; Moni's presentation of it is orderly and also cyclical, so that each time a concept reappears you do a little bit deeper.
Emily La Fave, Minneapolis, MN USA
My name is Moni and I have made it my mission to take the confusion out of Feng Shui.
With my previous knowledge of architecture, and the help of experts in Traditional Chinese Medicine, I have created a Feng Shui method that makes sense and is easy to learn and apply: the Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System, which is at the core of all my training programs and books.
I created the Declutter for Good program to assist students and clients in letting go of that which keeps them back, so that they can discover the beauty in their spaces, in their lives and in themselves.
It's Time to Declutter
Module 1: Overcome Fears Around Decluttering and Organizing
- Step 1: Determining if you have too little or too much storage space, and what to do about each.
- Addressing the fears that may be preventing you from letting go of the things that are cluttering your life.
- Discovering your memory filing type.
- Tips on how to declutter periodicals (magazines, newspapers, newsletters, and paperwork, including bills).
- BONUS: Angelic Feng Shui Clearing Recording, MP3 or CD.
Module 2: Discover a New Kind of Life Balance
- Step 2: Check the balance between yin (dark and cold) and yang (hot and light) spaces. What to do to achieve balance.
- What the gifts you receive (and keep) say about the way you relate to others and the health of your relationships.
- Tips on how to declutter photos, gifts and knick knacks.
- Dealing with emotional and energetic “bugs.”
- Vibrational clearing for the most common negative emotions around decluttering, organizing and tidying up the home.
Module 3: Regain Vitality in Your Home and in Your Life
- Step 3: Free up circulation. Clutter is worst, and most dangerous in circulation areas.
- Allowing more vitality into your home, so that you have more energy to clean up, declutter, and tidy up.
- Tips on how to declutter your kitchen cabinets and pantry.
- How Divine Purpose trumps Will Power, every single time.
- Getting aligned with Heaven.
Module 4: Let Nature Restore Your Sense of Self-Worth
- Step 4: Work with the natural rhythms and use nature as a an aid.
- How to use sunshine and fresh air to clear your home of stagnation.
- Tips on how to declutter clothes and clothes closets.
- The two main motivation types and how to get yourself motivated.
- Using the right amount of work, at the right time, to get maximum result with minimum effort.
- Keys to identifying clutter quickly and painlessly.
Module 5: Declutter Your Emotions
- Step 5: Address the emotions that block decluttering, and use the five elements to clean up and organize.
- How plastics are killing your chi, and how to make a plan to replace them.
- Tips on how to declutter all those pesky tiny miscellaneous items you don’t know what to do with.
- Clearing and Healing recordings for the Five Elements of the East and West, MP3 or CD. (Vibrational activations for the five elements; healing guided meditation with the five elements)
Module 6: Reconcile with Heaven and Activate Synchronicity
- Step 6: Understand how the language of clutter is affecting your life and working against the realization of your goals and dreams.
- Accepting “help from above,” and activating synchronicity in your home and life.
- Tips on how to declutter the garage and car related items.
- Learning to accept imperfection and impermanence.
Module 7: Clear Your Home of Past Energies
- Step 7: Establish systems for the maintenance and good functioning of your home.
- Learn how to clear your home from subtle negative energies.
- Tips on how to declutter toys, and items related to hobbies, arts, and crafts.
- Understanding needs and desires.
- How to quarantine and resolve (until then) persistent problems.
Module 8: Remove the Blocks that Stand Between You and Your Goals
- Step 8: Help your life areas by releasing specific items from your home.
- The relationship between:
a) clutter and the nine life areas by location,
b) clutter and each room in the home, and
c) clutter and the nine life areas, by type of clutter.
- Tips on how to declutter books and bookcases.
- How to break up and simplify big tasks.
- BONUS: Affirmations for the Feng Shui Life Areas. (MP3 or CD)
Module 9: Use Systems to Make Your Life Easier
- Step 9: Pre-decide what to do with objects and establish business-like home management systems.
- Bringing workplace systems into the home:
a) getting professional or commercial grade equipment,
b) labeling (according to your memory type), and
c) assigning chores and creating job descriptions.
- Tips on how to declutter media and items related to grooming and makeup.
Module 10: Learn an Easy Way to Deal with Junk Rooms
- How to Declutter Junk Rooms
- Learn about clutter in the body and how the body cleanses itself.
- How a junk room is to the home what a tumor is to the body.
- The “surgery” approach to dealing with junk rooms.
- The “traditional healing” approach to dealing with junk rooms.
Module 11: Put Procrastination to Work for You
- How to Get Anything Done
- The life cycles of things.
- Understanding the pathways that every category of items need to follow in your home (flow charts provided).
Module 12: Putting It All Together
- Final thoughts and advice on how to declutter and organize your home.
- Adding beauty to your storage systems.
- Making home care more efficient and simple.
- Declutter arguments.
- Declutter EMFs.
If you do not declutter and organize now, when will you? After all, you know that PROCRASTINATION is one reason you are in the mess you are in!
BUT CHECK THIS OUT: Unlike other courses, where you are promised tools to do away with procrastination (unrealistic!) in this course you will learn how to USE procrastination to your advantage, and to GET THINGS DONE!
TAKING DECLUTTERING AND ORGANIZING TO A NEW LEVEL
Many people can teach you techniques to declutter, tidy up and organize. The internet has thousands of articles on the subject.
Only this program uses the Nine Steps to Feng Shui®, a system developed by Moni Castaneda based on the Nine Principles of Natural Law that are behind all Asian healing techniques, such as Acupuncture, Chinese Herbalism, Tai Chi, and Medical Qi-Gong.
The Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System of Decluttering uses:
- Very little effort, always seeking to apply the right action, at the right time, to get the maximum effect.
- Synergy (interaction/cooperation to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects) Every action you take towards decluttering, organizing and tidying up builds up the energy so the next steps become easier.
- Space clearing techniques to clear stagnation (physical, emotional and mental).
Bonuses and Other Courses Included with Purchase
Retail Value of BONUS Courses and Content: $1,307
Frequently Asked Questions
You know it is time to take action, and invest in your well being. You know how much clutter has been dragging you down. You need a change.
It is time for a new beginning, one where your home works for you instead of against you. This is important. You know it is.
- The right action
- At the right time
- With minimum effort
Use the power of your Deeper Mind, of your High Self, and the help from this wonderful program, designed to help people who are ready to live in an unencumbered home.
Thank you so much for creating this course!
Stephana Johnson, Vancouver, WA USA
Owner at Yogilachi Fitness Studio
How Much Is Your Clutter Costing You?
- Do you buy things that you are sure you already have because you don't know where to find them?
- Does work take you a lot longer (and productivity declines) because you can never find what you need right away?
- Has your home become unsafe because of too many tripping hazards, allergens or even pests?
Your clutter is costing you money. It is causing you to overspend.
Clutter affects your reputation. Disorganized people are perceived as less dependable. Clutter may be preventing you from getting a raise or a promotion.
Clutter is a potential hazard to your health. Imagine the cost of just one trip to the emergency room!
It's Time to Declutter
- Forever access to Moni's Online Course on Decluttering "Declutter from the Heart." This is a 12 week virtual course that addresses the most common blocks to decluttering and tidying up, Eastern concepts to help you gain a new outlook on life and the care of your home, and practical advice on how to handle different types of clutter. The course includes weekly homework especially designed by Moni to produce the greatest impact in your home, with the least amount of work. Each video is about 1 hour long, and you will get one video per week. ($600 value)
- One-Month Feng Shui Immersion Program with Moni, Moni has found that clients and students make better progress with decluttering when guided directly by her in a long distance consultation called the Feng Shui Immersion Program. ($199 value)
- Angelic Feng Shui MP3 Recordings created by vibrational healer Bill Austin, with healing and clearing frequencies to assist you to clean subtle stagnant energy from your place. ($90 value)
- Nine Steps Tribe Closed Facebook Support Group, win this group, you get to post questions and get your answers during a live online meeting with Moni once per month. You get a 1-year membership in this group. ($200 value)
- Moni's book Declutter Your Own Spaces with the Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System ($18 value)
If you could do it alone, you would have already done it! Things simply do not improve on their own.
Let the program It's Time to Declutter for Good assist you in taking control over your home and your life!
How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Feng-Shui-Trained-Professional Organizer?
At the low end, hiring a Feng-Shui-trained professional organizer for $90 an hour, will cost you $6,480! If you hired a conventional professional organizer at $30 per hour, the cost would be $2,160.
And the above fees do not even include the basement, attic or garage!
What's more, many people have found that after the professional organizer leaves, they quickly go back to their old ways.
When you learn how to declutter and organize, and more importantly, when you make the shift in your heart so YOU WANT to declutter and organize, you can make changes FOR LIFE!