Many people feel embarrassed, overwhelmed, and confused because of their clutter.
They feel like their life is out-of-control!
- They often wonder if they are too busy to ever have a beautiful, well-kept home.
- They dislike (or even hate) chores and housework.
They're afraid to meet people or make new friends because they dread inviting someone to their home.
- Their children are unable to have their friends over because they don't want their mothers to know how they keep their place.
- They miss out on work opportunities because they can't bring co-workers home.
They want to live more simply with greater ease and grace.
"Why Aren't Things Flowing in My Life?"
They know something has to change. They keep telling themselves that they know what needs to be done to declutter, organize, and tidy up their home -- they just need to do it.
If it were that simple, everyone would be doing it.
Well, this is a program that teaches Feng Shui Consultants how to help people declutter and organize their homes and keep them tidy FOR LIFE. What's great is that this program requires no self-discipline and no will power, and has worked for people with extreme cases of clutter.
What makes this program work so well is that it transforms the way people feel about their homes and their stuff, so they learn to live only with what they use and love. Once their heart is in it, decluttering and organizing becomes easy!
This program is a unique combination of:
- Eastern secrets about space and time management.
- Latin American house keeping tricks to make house work happier, more manageable, and enjoyable.
- Home organization and efficiency tips from a professional in Architecture and Feng Shui.
The Feng Shui home organization program:
is based on 3 principles discovered by Moni Castaneda after working with thousands of Feng Shui clients in the United States and abroad:
1 - Clutter equals decisions delayed - without robust systems for decision making in place, clutter will keep coming back.
2 - No one is happy to organize ugly things - without beauty there is no long term tidiness.
3 - A person can only tidy and organize their space according to their predominant memory type - all other attempts will inevitably end in failure.
This program is different from any other program, course or book on decluttering and tidying up because:
- It draws on the unlimited power of your Deeper Mind (erroneously called the "unconscious mind"), instead of relying on the limitations of "will power." This course works with the high self, instead of the ego.
- It requires no self-discipline. The system works by acting on specific spots in the home first, to release chi (life force) which has become stagnated. As chi is freed up and becomes available to your clients, they will have increased energy to declutter, tidy up and organize.
- It works by transforming your clients' feelings and deep emotions towards house work and organizing. Once you teach them to put their heart in it, nothing can stop them from tidying up.
- The main reasons why people hold on to clutter.
- How to stop clutter before it happens.
- How to create systems so that clutter never gets out of hand in your clients' homes again.
This program has helped people finally declutter, even those who:
- Had tried many books, processes and courses, but nothing had worked for them in the long term. They may have had temporary spurts of energy and cleaned up some, but soon went back to their previous habits.
- Had been paralyzed by emotional burdens or even depression, and unable to take action to improve their homes in any way for a long time.*
- Had been diagnosed with attention deficit disorder (ADD).*
- Were potential candidates for "hoarders" shows on TV.
* Please be aware that we are not claiming that this program has helped people improve from depression or attention deficit disorder, but simply that people who have shared with Moni that they were struggling with depression or ADD have been able to make positive strides in the decluttering and organizing of their homes.
When this Decluttering Program came along, I knew right away it was what I needed. Clutter is in the way of everything for me, and I have spent years on my packrat tendencies only to attract clutter over and over again, so I knew that my changes truly needed to come "from the heart."
This was not the first online course I've taken, but I appreciated the combination of video presentation, chat for Q&A, support of a group, and email follow-ups with recording, helpful links, and "homework" reminders.
I cannot claim a miraculous transformation of my entire home-- yet. When I told one friend I was going to take this course, she said, "You don't need a class. You know what you need to do-- just do it." I felt a little shame, like there was some truth to that and *I* was the problem, but I felt like I needed the class anyway. Now I am empowered to remove obstacles and let the process be easy. I could not "just do it" before" but I can now, and I can recognize when not to push, when to let something be and look for movement in other areas of my life instead.
I am less likely to beat myself up over what's not getting done, and I can more easily make a decision and then follow through. It is easier to let things go that have been accumulating in my house.
I would recommend this course to anyone who has struggled for a long time with clutter. It is also interesting, I think, to people who maybe are not clutterbugs but are interested in feng shui and its symbolism. Moni elucidates feng shui without imposing it on anyone's culture. For years, feng shui was an fascinating but confusing mess of rules to me; Moni's presentation of it is orderly and also cyclical, so that each time a concept reappears you do a little bit deeper.
Emily La Fave, Minneapolis, MN USA
My name is Moni and I have made it my mission to take the confusion out of Feng Shui.
With my previous knowledge of architecture, and the help of experts in Traditional Chinese Medicine, I have created a Feng Shui method that makes sense and is easy to learn and apply: the Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System, which is at the core of all my training programs and books.
I created the Declutter for Good program to assist students and clients in letting go of that which keeps them back, so that they can discover the beauty in their spaces, in their lives and in themselves.
Module 1: Overcome Fears Around Decluttering and Organizing
- Step 1: Determining if there is too little or too much storage space, and what to do about each.
- Addressing the fears that may be preventing your clients from letting go of the things that are cluttering their life.
- Discovering your clients' memory filing type.
- Tips on how to declutter periodicals (magazines, newspapers, newsletters, and paperwork, including bills).
Module 2: Discover a New Kind of Life Balance
- Step 2: Check the balance between yin (dark and cold) and yang (hot and light) spaces. What to do to achieve balance.
- What the gifts a person receives (and keeps) say about the way they relate to others and the health of their relationships.
- Tips on how to declutter photos, gifts and knick knacks.
- Dealing with emotional and energetic “bugs.”
- Vibrational clearing for the most common negative emotions around decluttering, organizing and tidying up the home.
Module 3: Regain Vitality in Your Home and in Your Life
- Step 3: Free up circulation. Clutter is worst, and most dangerous in circulation areas.
- Allowing more vitality into your home, so there's more energy to clean up, declutter, and tidy up.
- Tips on how to declutter your kitchen cabinets and pantry.
- How Divine Purpose trumps Will Power, every single time.
- Getting aligned with Heaven.
Module 4: Let Nature Restore Your Sense of Self-Worth
- Step 4: Work with the natural rhythms and use nature as a an aid.
- How to use sunshine and fresh air to clear your home of stagnation.
- Tips on how to declutter clothes and clothes closets.
- The two main motivation types and how to get a person motivated.
- Using the right amount of work, at the right time, to get maximum result with minimum effort.
- Keys to identifying clutter quickly and painlessly.
Module 5: Declutter Your Emotions
- Step 5: Address the emotions that block decluttering, and use the five elements to clean up and organize.
- How plastics are killing chi, and how to make a plan to replace them.
- Tips on how to declutter all those pesky tiny miscellaneous items no one knows what to do with.
- Clearing and Healing recordings for the Five Elements of the East and West, MP3 or CD. (Vibrational activations for the five elements; healing guided meditation with the five elements)
Module 6: Reconcile with Heaven and Activate Synchronicity
- Step 6: Understand how the language of clutter is affecting your clients' lives and working against the realization of their goals and dreams.
- Accepting “help from above,” and activating synchronicity in the home and life.
- Tips on how to declutter the garage and car related items.
- Learning to accept imperfection and impermanence.
Module 7: Clear Your Home of Past Energies
- Step 7: Establish systems for the maintenance and good functioning of a home.
- Learn how to clear homes from subtle negative energies.
- Tips on how to declutter toys, and items related to hobbies, arts, and crafts.
- Understanding needs and desires.
- How to quarantine and resolve (until then) persistent problems.
Module 8: Remove the Blocks that Stand Between Your Client and Their Goals
- Step 8: Help the life areas by releasing specific items from the home.
- The relationship between:
a) clutter and the nine life areas by location,
b) clutter and each room in the home, and
c) clutter and the nine life areas, by type of clutter.
- Tips on how to declutter books and bookcases.
- How to break up and simplify big tasks.
Module 9: Use Systems to Make Life Easier
- Step 9: Pre-decide what to do with objects and establish business-like home management systems.
- Bringing workplace systems into the home:
a) getting professional or commercial grade equipment,
b) labeling (according to your memory type), and
c) assigning chores and creating job descriptions.
- Tips on how to declutter media and items related to grooming and makeup.
Module 10: Learn an Easy Way to Deal with Junk Rooms
- How to Declutter Junk Rooms
- Learn about clutter in the body and how the body cleanses itself.
- How a junk room is to the home what a tumor is to the body.
- The “surgery” approach to dealing with junk rooms.
- The “traditional healing” approach to dealing with junk rooms.
Module 11: Put Procrastination to Work for You
- How to Get Anything Done
- The life cycles of things.
- Understanding the pathways that every category of items need to follow in a home (flow charts provided).
Module 12: Putting It All Together
- Final thoughts and advice on how to declutter and organize a home.
- Adding beauty to storage systems.
- Making home care more efficient and simple.
- Declutter arguments.
- Declutter EMFs.
If you do not help others declutter and organize now, when will they? After all, you know that PROCRASTINATION is one reason they are in the mess they are in!
BUT CHECK THIS OUT: Unlike other courses, where you are promised tools to do away with procrastination (unrealistic!) in this course you will learn how to USE procrastination to your and your clients' advantage, and to GET THINGS DONE!
TAKING DECLUTTERING AND ORGANIZING TO A NEW LEVEL
Many people can teach techniques to declutter, tidy up and organize. The internet has thousands of articles on the subject.
Only this program uses the Nine Steps to Feng Shui®, a system developed by Moni Castaneda based on the Nine Principles of Natural Law that are behind all Asian healing techniques, such as Acupuncture, Chinese Herbalism, Tai Chi, and Medical Qi-Gong.
The Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System of Decluttering uses:
- Very little effort, always seeking to apply the right action, at the right time, to get the maximum effect.
- Synergy (interaction/cooperation to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects) Every action you take towards decluttering, organizing and tidying up builds up the energy so the next steps become easier.
- Space clearing techniques to clear stagnation (physical, emotional and mental).
You know it is time to take action, and invest in a tool that will help you bring well being to your clients. You know how much clutter drags people down.
It is time for a new beginning, one where you get the tools to help your clients so that their homes work for you instead of against them. This is important. You know it is.
- The right action
- At the right time
- With minimum effort
Use the power of your Deeper Mind, of your High Self, and the help from this wonderful program, designed to teach you how to help people who are ready to live in an unencumbered home.
How Much Is Clutter Costing Your Clients?
- Do they buy things that they are sure they already have because they don't know where to find them?
- Does work take you a lot longer (and productivity declines) because they can never find what they need right away?
- Has their home become unsafe because of too many tripping hazards, allergens or even pests?
Their clutter is costing them money. It is causing them to overspend. Their money would be much better spend hiring you to help them solve this problem.
Clutter affects reputation. Disorganized people are perceived as less dependable. Clutter may be preventing them from getting a raise or a promotion.
Clutter is a potential hazard to their health. Imagine the cost of just one trip to the emergency room!
Still Undecided? Connect with Moni.
This is Moni's personal cell phone:
Send Moni a text and she will call you back.