Feng Shui Correct Bathrooms
All You Need to Know About Feng Shui and Bathrooms to Keep Good Chi in Your Home
Everyone wants to have a beautiful bathroom, but all bathrooms create Feng Shui problems, regardless of where they are located.
If you don't adequately cure your bathroom, your bathroom...
- Drains the energy from your home.
- Affects your luck and the luck of the people who live with you in your home.
- Can ruin the health, wealth, career, and marriage life areas.
Learn all the ins and outs of Feng Shui and Bathrooms:
- The worst spots to have a bathroom in the home and how to cure a bad bathroom position.
- Why you should never have reminders of water in the bathroom.
- What are the best and worst colors for the bathroom.
- How to solve the conflicts created by the different functions of the bathroom.
- Reducing arguments and competition around bathroom use by family members.
- Creating a bathroom that is both Feng Shui correct and gives you a luxurious spa feeling (without throwing money “down the drain”)
- Why the open concept bathroom in a master suite can ruin your finances and your marriage if you do not cure it! (and how to cure it)
Bathrooms are one of the main factors when deciding on real estate – for good reasons!
Without great bathrooms, your home cannot be a dream home!
My name is Moni and I have made it my mission to take the confusion out of Feng Shui.
With my previous knowledge of architecture, and the help of experts in Traditional Chinese Medicine, I have created a Feng Shui method that makes sense and is easy to learn and apply: the Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System, which is at the core of all my training programs and books.
StartFeng-Shui-Correct Bathrooms [Teleclass] (74:01)
StartBathroom Under a Staircase (8:45)
StartWhen bathrooms and other yin rooms occupy a whole side (or front, or back) of the home (16:56)
StartBathrooms in Space Arrangement (3:03)
StartBathrooms Creating Missing Areas (1:41)
StartBathrooms Depressing a Life Area (2:43)
StartChoosing Colors for Bathrooms (3:03)
StartBathroom Above Kitchen - Bathroom Above Bedroom (4:57)
StartChi Drainage: Bathrooms (2:09)
StartWhat You First See When You Come In: Bathroom or Laundry (3:45)
StartYang and Yin Energies Mixed In Master Suite (1:56)
Frequently Asked Questions
ALL BATHROOMS COME WITH PROBLEMS!
• A bathroom contains many things that make it unsafe – harsh cleaning agents, sharp objects, prescription drugs, chemicals.
• A bathroom is a source of many unpleasant smells, but many of the things that are done to combat bad smells, make them worse!
• There are many things that are unsightly in a bathroom, but many attempts to beautify bathrooms create stagnation and unsanitary conditions!
• Many things that happen in a bathroom don't mesh well together, and conflict with each other, like eye shadow and water!
• In most homes people get ready for their day and to go to bed around the same time. This creates competition for bathroom use and time, and this competition generates arguments!
A Feng Shui Correct Bathroom:
- Feels and is safe.
- Has authentically good smells (not just hides bad smells).
- Is beautiful without creating stagnation.
- Offers a place for all that needs to happen in a bathroom – bodily functions, hair styling, makeup, shaving, caring for muscles, and relaxing.
- Encourages harmonious sharing among family members.
- Has a luxurious feeling.
- Is uplifting to a home.
PLEASE READ THIS. THIS IS IMPORTANT. DO NOT OPT OUT OF RECEIVING "MARKETING EMAILS" WHEN YOU ENROLL. I NEED TO BE ABLE TO SEND YOU GROUP EMAILS WITH UPDATES. IF YOU OPT OUT, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY EMAILS FROM ME!